Tenders are invited by a suitable person/company to help with the maintenance and running of the Village Hall. This will cover:
* Ensuring that the Hall is opened and closed for bookings
* Handling/organising repairs in a timely manner
* To be a troubleshooting point of contact for Hall users
* To liaise with hall suppliers
* To liaise with the cleaner and arrange the supply of any cleaning products
*To manage health and safety at the Hall
*To report to and advise the Village Hall committee on all issues to do with the smooth operation of the Village Hall.
This is a new contract and the Hall anticipate that work with be in the region of 3 hours per week but will be subject to review and discussion.
Please apply in writing giving an out line of your/your company’s suitability to:
Village Hall Committee
Carbrooke Village Hall
Church Street carbrooke
IP25 6SW or email to: email@example.com
Deadline 22nd February 2016